I used to be a lawyer. I’ve qualified in and practiced law in the U.S and in New Zealand. My passion and choices led me to a different path: being a life coach and counsellor.
I’m married and I have 2 beautiful girls and they are my greatest (and most relentless) teachers.
10% of my coaching-profits are donated to the malala fund, which works to see a world where every girl can complete 12 years of safe, quality education.
I hold a diploma in Holistic Life Coaching. I’m fully committed to my own continued growth. I’m always up-skilling through books, courses, seminars, conferences, videos, and of course being coached myself (I believe every coach should).
There is so much continued learning in this field – neuroscience, new discoveries in mind/body connection, more information on the benefits of mindfulness …. and I want to take it all in. It’s my commitment to myself, and to you.
In addition, my yoga and meditation practices continue to be a source of grounding and growth, and they always will.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or if you would like to make an appointment.
Registered with ICF
Professional registrations and accreditations:
- Dip. Holistic Life Coaching – 2 years
- Juris Doctorate + certification to the Bar (U.S) – 3 years
- LLB Equivalent + certification to the Bar (NZ) – 2 years
- Bachelor of Science – 4 years
- Member, International Coach Federation
- Member, NZ Association of Positive Psychology
- Practical Application of the Latest Discoveries from Neuroscience – with Dr John Arden (Psychologist) – 2018
- Brain Development and Learning – with Nathan Mikaere Wallis (Child Counsellor, Developmental Expert and Teacher) -2006
- Depression and Suicide Prevention in Men – with Barry Taylor (NZ Suicide Expert) – 2017
- How to Work With the Patterns that Sustain Depression – with NICABM (National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioural Medicine) – 2018